Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

PS4 Servers

I recently created a server. It says it is up and running, but I'm unable to find it under any of the filters.

I'm searching All Maps, All Modes, and have looked through each server type.

They updated the version on the PS4, but SurvivalServers has not updated their version. I can no longer locate any of my servers either. Until SurvivalServers update their version, the game is unplayable. 

We can find our server but when trying to load it comes back with "Unknown Error". You can't seem to log into the official servers either. Has anyone else tried?

There is 6000+ private servers  working, including nitrado servers. This really sucks. I just signed up with this site 3 days ago and it’s been down all day with no response to my ticket or this posting. Is anyone working on this at all?

I also just signed up a few days ago and now i can't find my server. It says it's to do with the need to update, but i see to icon to do so. if this doesn't get fixed soon i'm ready to switch back to nitrado.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...