Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Genesis Wild Dinos way too powerful

I am used to using Ark Server Manager to control our servers, so I am at a loss as to what settings do what. We do want higher level dinos, but the wild dinos do way more damage than any of our tamed ones do. How do I set the server up so the wild dinos do less damage but our tamed ones do more? We keep changing settings and it seems to get worse. I see max difficulty and offset difficulty. What exactly do I need to do to make this change?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

The Max Difficulty affects how hard the dinos on the server are and the level of loot they drop. The Override Official Difficulty value will affect the max level wild dinos will spawn at.

If you want to edit how much damage wild dinos  but not affect your tamed dinos, you will need to edit  DinoClassDamageMultipliers and then you will have to edit the TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers. (More information in the below image) If you just want to alter Dino damage in general you will want to edit the DinoDamageMultiplier in your GameUserSettings.ini

image.thumb.png.441a0c6fb3b36a715ead86bdb623d966.png