Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ark server stops daily

Fuel23

I second this issue, my server seems to be failing restarts/crashing and takes EXTREMELY long to come back up. I wonder if its breaking on the 24 hour restart cycle because mine has been running for 25 minutes now, and its STILL not up.... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, same for me... my ark server has been failing daily throughout March, sometimes twice a day, and taking forever to load.  Tonight it failed after almost two hours.  I'm trying again, it's at 30 minutes so far.  This is a very small Valguero world, 4 people total very part time for a couple months, and with only a few mods (structures plus, pet finder, and one other small one), so I wouldn't think it would take very long.  The save file is 21 MB, so not terribly big either.  What's going on now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, that is what I am running into as well. I had maybe 2 good weeks out of the sever, maybe a bit less, but the vast majority of my time with SS is the server stopping, taking well over 20 minutes with it saying "loading". I and the people i play with often cannot see my server on the list, I was hoping to see Admin reply with a fix to this post :(

I'm having the same issue and now my server won't start. Was running the island updated and won't load. When I switch it to the other maps it does start now and doesn't randomly stop until I start it again.