Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Battle Royale, which is the best gun in the mod?

AntonioCole

hello men! now not positive if that is the proper sub to put up it on. but w/t/h.

which is without a doubt the first-class gun in the game? not always the first-rate one statwise.

due to the fact all weapons seems to do a first rate amount of damage i want to discover the maximum correct weapon. long distance shooting with the m4 feels crappy, the bullets is going everywhere in the location.

so far the tng(?, now not positive if its the proper call) and the kathiba appear to have a pretty desirable acc.

what is your opinion men? that's the quality weapon

• 1 year later...
On 2/28/2020 at 9:32 PM, AntonioCole said:

hello men! now not positive if that is the proper sub to put up it on. but w/t/h.

which is without a doubt the first-class gun in the game? not always the first-rate one statwise. gb whatsapp

due to the fact all weapons seems to do a first rate amount of damage i want to discover the maximum correct weapon. long distance shooting with the m4 feels crappy, the bullets is going everywhere in the location.

so far the tng(?, now not positive if its the proper call) and the kathiba appear to have a pretty desirable acc.

what is your opinion men? that's the quality weapo

TTK = Time To Kill = How fast will my enemy die (with 150 health and Lvl 3 armor)

AK47 has the FASTEST TTK.

Unless, you take up a Man-o-war, OR a DR-H with the increased ammo damage. But it comes with SLOOOWWWWWW ADS (unless, you are a HIPFIRE person).

SO, AK-47 will perform equal, or better.

Equip this with RUNNER mods or VOID mods or QRF mods (my personal preferred) and you can take down anyone.

Keep a PURIFIER in the other weapons slot. Great for clearing out squads who surround and begin to hit you from all angles.

Add POLTERGIEST as skill, and disappear when you get overwhelmed (remember, POLT is a defensive skill, not offensive).

See you on the fields, Pryce.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 3:56 PM, ethanmiles said:

TTK = Time To Kill = How fast will my enemy die (with 150 health and Lvl 3 armor)

Unless, you take up a Man-o-war, OR a DR-H with the increased ammo damage. But it comes with SLOOOWWWWWW ADS (unless, you are a HIPFIRE person).

Equip this with RUNNER mods or VOID mods or QRF mods (my personal preferred) and you can take down anyone.

Keep a PURIFIER in the other weapons slot. Great for clearing out squads who surround and begin to hit you from all angles.

Add POLTERGIEST as skill, and disappear when you get overwhelmed (remember, POLT is a defensive skill, not offensive).

• All the guns are divided into various categories such as assault rifles, light machine guns, shotguns, submachine guns, and sniper rifles.

On 1/20/2022 at 4:26 PM, ethanmiles said:

Keep a PURIFIER in the other weapons slot. Great for clearing out squads who surround and begin to hit you from all angles. ometv cps

thanks god I find out this

• 2 months later...

thanks for the great information recently I search this I don't come to question on my mind thanks for great question please provide better answer for this question... lulubox

• 5 months later...
On 2/28/2020 at 8:32 AM, AntonioCole said:

which is without a doubt the first-class gun in the game? not always the first-rate one statwise.

due to the fact all weapons seems to do a first rate amount of damage i want to discover the maximum correct weapon in mini militia apk latest version. long distance shooting with the m4 feels crappy, the bullets is going everywhere in the location.

what is your opinion men? that's the quality weapon

I always choose M16 while playing Battle royal even if in mod version.

Because M16 is better and long megazin battle gun.. :D