Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Genesis PS4 release date information inside!

2 minutes ago, Ryan Hanzalik said:

Same here

How long did it take, those reboots normally take 15-20 mins to fully complete. refresh your page in a few mins

1 minute ago, tyates said:

How long did it take, those reboots normally take 15-20 mins to fully complete. refresh your page in a few mins

The process is completing quickly, but the server is still offline. Most definitely must still be processing

Just now, Wiseguy-_- said:

they only taking like 4ish mins per forced update for me... though iv ran it 3times and refreshed. no additional map options.

Do not keep running it over and over, even when it dissappears its still woking on the back side.. Your causing it to restart over and over

3 minutes ago, tyates said:

Do not keep running it over and over, even when it dissappears its still woking on the back side.. Your causing it to restart over and over

Thanks, some of us muggles didnt realize that...😅

Just now, Armin Slatick said:

Thanks, some of us muggles didnt realize that...😅

I work in IT and been using SS for a couple of years now, I found all their tricks. Once the screen goes away and refreshes, give it about 5 mins and refresh again. If you dont see what you need, repeat a couple more times at 5 mins each. Some updates can take 20-30 mins to fully install.

3 minutes ago, Wiseguy-_- said:

spoke too soon, map is in files. but wont start ;(

Same here, if i get it resolved ill post. right now im refreshing every few hoping its just doing magic in background

2 minutes ago, tyates said:

I work in IT and been using SS for a couple of years now, I found all their tricks. Once the screen goes away and refreshes, give it about 5 mins and refresh again. If you dont see what you need, repeat a couple more times at 5 mins each. Some updates can take 20-30 mins to fully install.

Awesome to know, i wonder if that jas anything to do with the many other issues i have had with tribes dissolving and people losing thing. Genesis is up on mine now. Maybe patience is a virtue

Just now, Ryan Pennington said:

Yep keep trying. It might take a couple takes. If still no cigar, please create a ticket

My Genesis and 1 other wont come up, guess 2 out of 6 not working is better than 6 of 6....