Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Genesis PS4 release date information inside!

Hi folks!

We're all very excited about Genesis release on console/PS4. Here's some quick information (that we currently know of)

• Release date is planned for 6:30 PM (Pacific Standard Time) at which time we will release the map drop-down for Genesis
  • If there is any delay, you will find about it via Twitter (@survivetheark and @survivalservers)
  • Updating your server might take a little longer than expected as many hotfixes may come
  • To activate the season pass if you get "DLC Not Downloaded" error, visit this page

Cheers to a smooth launch and please enjoy Genesis!

Dude we been waiting since December, its crazy they waiting so late in the day to push it. I have players who are in times zones where they wont get it until 1 am or so...

"That would be nice, update all servers then lock servers until release. The only problem is you update and lock then wild card says yeah we're going to delay it till next month. "

The issue is Wildcard is delaying giving the software to SS, sadly I can bash them for the delays all day but having experience in programming and software. I do understand what they going through and having to wait on others.

Just now, Wiseguy-_- said:

after that we just refresh control panel and swap map and we golden right?

yes, should be. I dont auto install so I will have to do a Auto update/force install. But for most that should be all, let update get installed and run... 

2 minutes ago, nightsman said:

wen can we change the map over

Once Ryan and the guys finish pushing the update, then the options for the Genesis map should pop up from the drop down. Nothing can be done until they apply the patches on the backend.  They said 20 mins about 10 mins ago....

1 minute ago, tyates said:

Once Ryan and the guys finish pushing the update, then the options for the Genesis map should pop up from the drop down. Nothing can be done until they apply the patches on the backend.  They said 20 mins about 10 mins ago....

ty new to this what the name of the map

2 minutes ago, nightsman said:

ty new to this what the name of the map

Im sitting with a script running refreshing the control panel every 5 mins so i see it, ill let you know when you can also...

1 hour ago, Ryan Pennington said:

They aren't delaying giving us the files, everything is just coming out all at the same time. Client side and server side.

We already have the PS4 files actually just waiting until client is live.

Ryan? Update?