Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Very frustrated

RedHusker

I have been trying to get my Clans save file on the new server service here for the last 9 hours not including setting up the server last night.  Haven't heard from anyone in 3 hours.  It's prob not going to help me but is there something I can do to speed getting help from sales up?  I would have this up and running with the UI form our last server company we left cause their servers lag.  But you don't need a 3rd party FTP program to install save files. 

In an hour folks are going to want to log on and I already hear the "can we get our money back and find a new server service" comments now.

Guess I should say what the problem is.  

So added the save files to the SaveGame#bahbah file, they don't load. 

The drop down on the web page for "Restore backup" has 3 files that are not even my save files.  I imagine they are from auto saves as I set up the server last night.  I tried deleting my cookies, different browser still shows 3 files that don't exist.  I even deleted ALL save files and they were still there.

I am using one of the two FTP programs that were suggested.  

On the server service we are leaving I would have been able to do it all from the browser.  Really frustrated at this point.

A forum topic isn't the right way to be handling this type of request. There's account specific information that we (or anyone reading this) would need to help you.

Please allow us time to respond to your support ticket so we can resolve the issue.