Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

HELP!

Zoomin

Just reopened my personal server, and when i log in, I can't click, select, mouse over anything in my inventory. Can loot and pick up stuff no prob, but I get zero mouse interaction in inventory..... I am stumped. HALP!

Here is the response i recived from survival. They were able to fix it up!  

Chris Hicks posted 02/16/2020 11:30 PM 
I just relaunched my dayz server with you guys. Setup was easy as usual with yall. However, i log into my server, and i cannot click on anything in my inventory. No mouse over, no right or left click at all.. All people that have been on the server are having the same issue. All other servers i log into work fine........ Any help appreciated.

Created by AvatarChris Hicks 02/16/2020 11:30 PM

Ryan Capper posted 02/17/2020 6:47 AM 
The inventory issue has been resolved! When starting the server be sure to use the "Skip Save Config" toggle as I had to disable the debug monitor which was causing the problem!

As @Zoomin posted, if you run into this issue from the patch its due to the Debug Monitor being enabled via the serverDZ.cfg file in the admin folder! You can use FTP to go in and disable the debug monitor by setting the value to 0. Then make sure you use the "Skip Save Config" toggle on server restarts!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...