Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Cant see mods on DZSALauncher

Yokai

Hi all,

Just got a server here.  I was able to follow the instructions found here:

I added the mods using the Mod IDs I found for each mod.  The only thing I deviated from was the map.  The instructions say to set it to custom, but I didnt think I needed to since I used the actual ID of the mod. 

My issue is that I cant get the mods to show up on the dzsalauncher.  When I join the server, it acts like there are no mods. 

I went to https://dayzsalauncher.com/#/servercheck/ and downloaded the tool.  When I try to FTP the executable to my server, I get an error that said "Copying files to remote side failed."

Im at a loss here.  I followed the documentation (ish) but the mods arent loading.

I can change the map back to customized and put the mod parameters manually, but the map that loads is chenarusplus.  I want livonia.  Not sure how to proceed from there.  Any help would be very appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...