Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Stopped Issues 1/25/2020

Capps

Howdy!

We are aware of an issue with the latest PS4 ARK update that is leaving servers in a stopped state after forcing an update on the servers from the control panel. As of now we are able to manually update the servers to correct the issue, so if you haven't already submit a support ticket. If you have already submitted a ticket please be a bit patience with us as we are working through a heavy volume of tickets today! 

We are working on correcting the issue so that you can re-force the update and correct the issue without the need of our staff manually updating the servers!

Thanks,

- Ryan C. "Capps"

Update!

A fixed version has been pushed to the machines, if your server is still down run a "Yes, run update/force" on your servers and the update should be correctly applied! If you continue to have issues submit a support ticket!

You do not always have to run the update and force it, just in the event that you cannot get the initial patch to apply, try using that method.

On 10/26/2020 at 4:28 PM, BumsludgeBurt said:

I am experiencing this issue... the force update isn't working and it won't let me submit a support ticket - please help!

I replied to your direct message just now, please check that  and reply back there if you already have not.