Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server stuck on stopped and ark update is ???

JeffPain

I woke up this morning after my server was running fine last night and it said it was started and loading so I tried to do an update and when it refreshed it says stopped and it wiped my configurations to default I’ve tried restoring to the newest save file I have and nothing

We are aware of the stopped issue, if your server is still down please submit a support ticket. We are able to manually correct the problem, we are working on rolling out a fix to allow forcing an update to correct the issue!

I have a lot of players waiting to play. I own two clusters, eleven maps in total and have not relieved any response or help. I have a lot of angry players wanting to play since it's a Saturday. Any ETA on when my maps will be up or this so called fix will be out??