Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Do tablets work

Deadfish

I've just bought a server but the I only have a tablet, I have been trying to get it set up but I cannot "start" the server or access any of the game settings. Is this an exercise in futility Or is this something I can actually do?

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Chlojo said:

Really? i can do everything from both my phone and tablet on the control panel?

Is that so, what OS is running on it and what browser do you use? In the past from my understanding certain features like our config tool were unable to be used.

Update: it's a little of A and a little of B. I have issues accessing the server config, BUT if I turn the tablet into landscape (sideways?) The menus are completely accessable. I have made every change and reset from my tablet with no issues! So ya. Pretty cool.

19 hours ago, Cpnick22 said:

Is that so, what OS is running on it and what browser do you use? In the past from my understanding certain features like our config tool were unable to be used.

Yeap, I'm running a Samsung Tab S5e, and a Huawei Mate 20 Pro, both android OS. Just tested it now on both Chrome and Opera browsers (both of which are chromium based) I can amend config and apply to server, I can do everything by mobile it seems

• 1 month later...