Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

?OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=true

So we are having trouble setting the server up to allow autoturrets on platform saddles.

I tried to follow this guide http://survivalservers.com/wiki/index.php?title=ARK:_Custom_Launch_Parameters   but was unable to get very far as there is no "custom map" in the drop down for the map selection, nor was I able to find the "launch parameters line" textbox.
image.png.3f86b00668a45cb1f3304640107193c3.png

does anyone know where this option need to be placed? I have seen the custom ini code section at the bottom of the "modify server config" section but as far as im aware this does not belong in the ini files.

If you are using the custom launch parameters the ?OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=true will go into the actual "Custom Launch Parameter" box near the bottom! If you need further assistance with this don't hesitate to send us a support ticket! :)

Hmm as I said In the OP, I didnt see a "Custom Launch Parameter" box on the page. The only thing similar that I found was un the "Modify Server Config" section but was for custom ini code. I will try and look around again when I get home, but thank you for the reply regardless.

I can add screeenshots of what im looking at a little later.

7 hours ago, BionicXzanos said:

Hmm as I said In the OP, I didnt see a "Custom Launch Parameter" box on the page. The only thing similar that I found was un the "Modify Server Config" section but was for custom ini code. I will try and look around again when I get home, but thank you for the reply regardless.

I can add screeenshots of what im looking at a little later.

If you select the "Custom" map option, you will see the Custom Launch Parameters box should now be available. Then check out the info box for some tips on how to add the parameters and set it up properly for your respective map.

I dont want to sound like a broken record but again, I stated in the original post that there was no "custom" in map options drop down. The only things listed were map names and then PG ark. Is having the option for custom map apart of an account/server upgrade?

image.png.94b2c0395166f876376dc7f7474564d8.png

Edited by BionicXzanos