Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Valguero Red Terrain

Anyone experienced an issue with most of the terrain (beaches, mountains, sandy areas) in Valguero being bright red in color? I've tried running server updates and loading all the various maps and this is the only one having this issue. I've also tried low memory and shader 4 options as well to see if that resolved the issue but had no luck and reverted changed back to default. The issue persist across three different PS4s so I'm thinking it's not a hardware issue on my end. I couldn't find anything similar in a forum search., my apologies if this has already been addressed somewhere.  

If this issue persists please submit a support ticket! I have seen a few reports of this issue since the Xmas event went live. If its still active on your server you can try disabling it or if you contact support we can try reinstalling the main server files!