Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

SERVER OFFLINE AGAIN TICKET 150535

Guys, seriously wft is wrong with this server we are on...we stopped server, applied new mod to ftp, applied command line to web gui then simply clicked save and restart sevrer...and guess what servers for the billionith time fails to start...i mean come on wft ive never had this with any server and the communication from you lot to what was fixed and is pointless...we need feedback to what the issues are and why it messing up...please dotn just role back the server and say it fixed when actually it aint..

i was a serious server buyer but after this im not sure your server company is for me I DONT THINK...

server offline again.JPG

We handle all customer specific support through our support ticket system. I have answered this ticket and provided the cause for the issue (it was a mod you added to the launch lines that wasn't present on the server). If you have any other issues please submit or reply to one of your open tickets! :)