Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Altering dedicated server options; using an old map/server files

Kayledon

I'm trying to see which file I can use to alter my dedicated server options. However, I've gotten the dedicated server today, and I don't see any files that have been installed/updated today. Where could I access these files to change the settings on my server?

Another thing I'm trying to do is change the server to use the files from a friend's computer, when they were hosting. That way we don't have to start over. What's a good way to do that?

• 4 weeks later...

When you restarted the server did you press the green bar - I did that a couple of times before I realized it writes the config input from that page.

Try the little buttons top right on control panel - that's what fixed it for me

Exactly! You always want to press the 'Start' button in the top right section of the panel when editing files. This will ensure the changes made will stick. If you still have issues, Punk, please send a support ticket in here!