Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

RCon Restart?

Amerisun

I am trying to set it up so that I can restart the server using RCON rather than having to log into the server.  If you do a #restart through a BE command, apparently it doesn't do a full restart of the server (thus respawning cars, cleaning DB, etc.).

Is there a way to do a full server restart through RCON?

Sadly I don't think with our current setup that you can do it through Rcon. However if you are looking for custom restarts on the panel if you set the restart drop down to custom/never. You will be able to do custom restarts to your liking and setup multiple of them.

Thanks for the reply, was thinking more to let some of my fellow clan restart the server when it's acting strange without having full access to my account.  Apparently I read somewhere there is a BE way to do it, but I am still researching, and it's complicated. :-)

1 hour ago, Amerisun said:

Thanks for the reply, was thinking more to let some of my fellow clan restart the server when it's acting strange without having full access to my account.  Apparently I read somewhere there is a BE way to do it, but I am still researching, and it's complicated. :-)

Yes to send custom messages like that you can use BEC, you can find that in the root directory of your servers FTP. Inside of the BEC\config folder you will see various config files, some of these have indepth examples on how to setup messages and such!