Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

10/29 Purr-Nation I 4x4 I 100PvE/200PvP I Shop/Kits

COME JOIN PURR-NATION!!
A new 4x4 PVE/PVP ATLAS server just starting out. If your looking for a new fun server to start fresh and be on a equal playing field with everyone
on the server this is the one for you. We have a very active and helpful Owner/Admin group. ABSOLUTELY NO ADMIN ABUSE IS TOLERATED ON THE SERVER!
We have lootboxes available on our website http://purrnation.tebex.io/ as well as 10 FREE BOXES and 300 POINTS are available on the website. 
till NOVEMBER 14TH. Lootboxes contain only great stuff in them that most would love to get as well as the possibility of 
a permanent dragon from the atlas dragons-alpha mod!
For more info join our discord and in general chat ask anything and we will answer as soon as possible. https://discord.gg/dsAeE2z
We have a custom map with 8 PVE grids across the top and bottom, 8 PVP grids in the middle.
We offer a one of a kind pvp setup with our main focus on ship pvp. Combat timer is set to 30 mins if you wanna mess with someone
or try to steal their island, but if you are set on raiding we have a 3hr timer on the war token for those that still want the 
base raiding experience.
NO WIPES UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. (SUCH AS CORRUPTED FILES OR FOR NEW CONTENT THAT WE ALL WANT IN GAME IF IS REQUIRED)
MOD LIST:
Peachy Atlas Decor
Peachy Ship Decor
Unlockable Submarine
Armor Skins
CustomShip
Lanterns & Torches Galore
Eco's Rp Decor
Total Structures
Regenerating Ships
Imoroved Settlements
TnM Animal Taming Enhancements
LC Atlas Lantern
Preserving Feeding Troughs
Custom Item Stacks
Atlas Dragons-Alpha
TnM Powerstone Tameable Animals
Market Npc's
One Pay Crew
Kwaka's Pirate Jukebox
Rations

SEARCH for 10/29 Purr-Nation I 4x4 I 100PvE/200PvP I Shop/Kits IN UNOFFICIAL AND JOIN US NOW!!
PurrNation.jpg