Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Bosses and reducing there difficulties NEED ADMIN HELP

so far im in love with your server options, i am brand new a just signed up for a full year! Congrats on an amazing job with the ui for config controls! 

Question 1: is there a script i can add to reduce the bosses stats, while keeping my own personal dinos/player settings? (my understanding increasing wild dino stats will directly affect the bosses stats which is what i dont want. There is tons of threads with no solutions 😕 ) 

is it possible to create a drop down that will change the bosses difficulty separate from the Overall difficulty settings? If not, is there a script you can help me with so i can paste it into the GameUserSettings.ini file box at the bottom of the ui? (EX like 20% of there original stats) 
We want to make sure we can kill the bosses on hard mode with only 2 people, overall reducing the difficulty in unlocking the tek. 

Question 2: I notice you guys have done a fantastic job on creating the drop down for the engrams, is there any way to change the engrams for the tek teir? to make them level based instead of having to kill the boss's? (our server will have a max lvl of 300 and we want to make it so that once you pass level 100 the incentive is to keep pushing for tek engrams. (so we can unlock all of the tek items all through one map!) which is Valguero  

______
Not as important, more of a question in general.
Question 3: we have the ability to replace dinos that spawn with other dinos in the ui, but i noticed none of the dinos are listed under the Extinction Creature Spawn Configuration. Is this because i chose the map Valguero ? is there any way i can change one of the base dinos with a gacha? if would BE SUPPPPPERRR AMAZING for the valguero map! (side note: to confirm, i am using the valguero map, so all the other options of other dinos (ex: Ragnarok Creature Spawn Configuration) affect this server on valguero correct? or is valguero not supported at this time?) 

sorry in advance for all the crazy questions, i know you guys are hard at work and i truly appreciate that, I also know this should probably be a SUPPORT TICKET REQUEST. but i wanted to make it public because if you are able to do anything about these questions im sure it would help many people out currently using your services / Probably make people want to host with you if you can create an easy solution to changing the bosses difficulty separate from the Overall difficulty settings. (NO ANSWER AS OF YET) 

so not sure if this will work for question 2, if so can i paste this into the box at the bottom of the GameUserSettings.ini

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekBoots_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShirt_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGloves_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekHelmet_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPants_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRifle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGrenade_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TurretTek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShieldArmor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSword_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRexSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekMosaSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekMegalodonSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTapejaraSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekReplicator_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShield_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTransmitter_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGenerator_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTeleporter_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrough_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCloningChamber_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLight_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFloor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWindow_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallWithWindow",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeilingWithTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekUnderwaterBase_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gate_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gategrame_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekDoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallwithdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeiling_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRailing_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFencefoundation_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRoof_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSlopedWall_Left_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSlopedWall_Right_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekStairs_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLadder_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRamp_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPillar_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekUnderwaterBase_BottomEntry_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCatwalk_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gate_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gategrame_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)

I replied to your ticket a little while ago! As for your 2nd post here, that should work the only thing is that code needs to be added to the Game.ini manually via FTP!

• 3 months later...