Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't find my server in game

La Tuya

How do I find my modded rust server when the connect command through F1does not work/can't find server. My control panel shows everything is good to go but I'm not able to find it in game.

On 9/6/2019 at 7:31 PM, La Tuya said:

How do I find my modded rust server when the connect command through F1does not work/can't find server. My control panel shows everything is good to go but I'm not able to find it in game.

When attempting to find your Rust server make sure you allow the browser to fully populate with servers (usually takes less than 5 minutes), then search for your server by name and it should appear under the modded tab. Alternatively you can add the server to your steam favorites and find it that way!

If you are still having issues locating the server please submit a support ticket with your Game Server ID so we can look into it!