Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Backup server re-caching list. Please check back in 5 minutes.

I am getting the same issue. I submitted a ticket yesterday regarding this. Received a response that the backups had been restored, but still showing re-caching list. Now when I try to access the support tab, when I click to sign-in no fields show up for me to log in. Tried to access it on multiple browsers also. 

Yeah, and I was initially thinking that it was just the one server that I have rented. But when I accessed the control panel for the other servers, they are all also showing re-caching list. I updated my support ticket with this information, but that was yesterday at 12 noon CST. No response as of yet to that, and it was 24 hours ago. 

We are currently working on getting the back up server functioning again! Sorry we have been doing some maintenance on our back end the last few days that is why some features have been unavailable at times.

Yeah i have this same issue. Woke up this morning to only my valguero server being rolled back to day 1 and having no access to backups to restore my server. Everyone is off today because of Labor Day. Do you know what happens when you force gamers to interact with the public? They get hostile. Please let my community get back online 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 10:40 AM, Willows said:

Yeah i have this same issue. Woke up this morning to only my valguero server being rolled back to day 1 and having no access to backups to restore my server. Everyone is off today because of Labor Day. Do you know what happens when you force gamers to interact with the public? They get hostile. Please let my community get back online 

If you are still having this issue, please submit a support ticket so we can look into it!