Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Mods show in control panel but NOT DZSA ? HELP!

di734on

Can anyone help me ? I was playing on my server yesterday,Everything was working fine. Later last night when i logged on my server, there were literally zero zombies and no loot,Anywhere. 

Now when i try to log on my server, It keeps saying I'm missing files....On the Survival Servers Control Panel my mods are all listed and the server shows that it is running. 

On the DZSA Launcher it shows my server name and ip,but underneath it is not showing the mods.....What happened ?! I want to play but it will not load ! 

This is likely due to an issue within your SpawnableTypes.xml file. I have noticed recently an error that comments out a vast majority of the code pertaining to loot and zombies. If you haven't already please submit a support ticket so we can look into this further!

As for the mods its likely that the DZSA launcher was simply uninstalled, you can reinstall this from your control panel using the drop down option or if you submit a support ticket for the other issue we can fix it up then!

• 3 weeks later...

Also be careful when your editing your files.  If you have started a line with a comment <!--  and you've applied another closed comment -->  you'll comment out the rest of the items. 

Been there done that, it was exact same issue as the OP described.  Everything was fine. Then once the server restarted it picked up the changes and went with it.