Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Custom Map

Heilig

I'm running a custom map, Hope.  It seems to run fine, except I can't get bolas to work.  I'm not running custom engrams or anything like that.  I have changed some of the dino spawns to get rid of alphas.  I've been working with the author to get it fixed, and he looked in my ini files.  He saw the PGMapName=PGARK line and questioned why it would be using a procedurally generated map.  Could that be the problem, or is that line just an artifact that's not used by the server?

Hope5.png

Game.ini GameUserSettings.ini

The PGMapName in the Game.ini is only used if you switch your ARK map type to Procedural. As far as bolas working, are you using any mods outside of the map mod? Have you tried running the server without mods and seeing if the bolas begin to work?

If you continue to have issues please submit a support ticket so one of our techs can take a closer look!