Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Thinking about working with this server company

Oldred62

Hello I am Robert or Red, whichever you want to go with.

I was looking into getting a server but I had some prior questions before I start doing things.  You know the background check, making sure things are what they are.

Anyway.

1:  My community and I have a previous game we already play on, we have the mods installed into it and just join on them, but it's getting to the point we would need a more stable connection and server to run on.  (It's being ran on his PC and WiFi).  My question is, would we be able to transfer the last save file of the current game to a new server or would we have to start from nothing?

2: I read in the FAQ on most things, how much control does the renter have over the server or is it fully controlled by the server owners.  Say we want to add a mod or rollback to an older save, would we have to contact you directly to do so or could we do it ourselves?

You can transfer your save file from a local save or a third party host if you zip it up and send it to us.

The second question is yes, you have full control over both of those things.

Sorry for missing this one but we typically are only responding to questions that are directly related to games and their configs for more advanced questions. Account specific questions and regular FAQ would be better handled via support ticket.