Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Weird issue with server today

PEachez74

I restarted server today when I got home and when we logged back on everything was gone.  Gear, tames and bases.  Everyone character was still intact but they had to respawn.   I go and try 3 backups with no luck but the weirdest thing is shutting my server down on the dash board is not shutting it down.  I have stopped on on dashboard but we are all still in game even though is says it is stopped.

Ok same thing happened to me today.  I submitted a ticket 6 hours ago.  No response.  I will let you know when and if I get an answer.

This is ridiculous.  As a long time paying customer of Survival Servers there should be at least a support number to call or something.   People on on my server are so upset that everything is gone and it could be days before ticket is even looked at.  I still have open tickets from over a year ago. 

Did one from last night and it did not change anything.  Except I saw 1 tamed dino.  Doing an earlier one now.  I also replied back to the ticket what I just said.