Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server can not be stopped

Loar

Has anyone had a problem where they woke up to log on to their server and you had to recreate your character?  I stayed the same level and I am in the same clan.  Everything on the world is gone.  Extinction was off.  So I tried to roll back my server and I can not even stop it.  I can stop it in Survival Servers website but it never goes down in Ark.  All rollbacks never affected the server.  I can be logged in and stop the server.  Never am I forced off.

Unfortunately, this can happen in some cases when the world file is corrupt.  The player, tribe, and world (dinos, structures, etc.) are all separate files on the server, so there can be a problem with one section of data and not the others.

If you can, please submit a ticket to our system via http://survivalservers.com/support/ , making sure to include data such as when the event occurred and what your game server ID is, and we'll get this sorted out for you.

I submitted one.  It takes a long time to get responses so I figured I could see if others had the same problem.  Not being able to stop the actual Ark server does not make sense.  Even if files are corrupt.  I can stop it on this website but I can not stop it in Ark.