Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server has Ping of 9999 in server list

I keep getting a 9999 ping in the server list. Random stalls and disconnects in game. I stop and start the server, and most of the time it does not solve the problem. Has anyone else had a 9999 ping? I live 30 miles from the server farm BTW.

While proximity can make a huge factor in determining latency and connection issues, this is not always the case.  What is the specific game server for your account, so that I can take a look into it and see what the problem may be?

The server will show 9999 ping as a bug. I see that often as well and whenever I connect to the server the ping is much lower. Does the pause menu show that the ping is high when in game?

• 2 years later...

I keep getting a 9999 ping in the server list also and it Random stalls and disconnects in game. I stop and start the server, and most of the time it does not solve the problem. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PattyD said:

I'm also having the same issue can't connect to the server at all

Please submit a ticket and we can look into it. There was a recent update today so make sure to update your server to the latest build.

Os servidores NA estão todos com o Ping 9999. Não consigo acessar nenhum, pois retorna com conexão expirada. 

Serves que acessei e estão ruins agora:

NA-PVE-PS4OFFICIAL-FJORDUR1797

NA-PVE-PS4OFFICIAL-FJORDUR1786

NA-PVE-PS4OFFICIAL-FJORDUR1812

Meu boneco ficou preso em um desses servidores e agora não consigo mais acessar. 

DOZENS OF SERVERS ON ARK PS4 HAVE 9999 MS AND I CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE.  

My server is NA 1772 and I have been unable to play for 2 days (This morning around 9 to 10 am the server had a normal ping and I was able to enter but eventually the server had a timed connection and the server again had 9999 ms)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So I have an unoffical ps server and throughout the whole day today it's been letting me get on for about 20 minutes then it will freeze or lag me out and when I go to join again it says my ping is 9999 and sometimes it won't even show up.. I have randomly been able to get on maybe 4 times today all for 20 to 30 minutes a piece. I need help what can I do. I'm playing on the ps5 BTW. My server is Smith boyz in crystal isles