Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Increase PING limit

BrettHumb

Most of my players are US based and I have a few from UK and AU, I need to increase the PING limit for my server in order to allow these players in, so far I have tried updating the serverDZ.cfg, I am fairly certain it is being overwritten, please help I need a solution or work around.

Please disregard this post, as I found an older post on how to fix this issue. If you were curious setting -config=serverDZ.cfg in your custom launch parameters from the server console along with the desired Ping limit set in your serverDZ.cfg in the main folder, will resolve the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Gamer, sorry for the late reply here.  Go to your Control Panel for your server (this is assuming that you are using a server with SurvivalServers) and scroll near to the bottom, ensure that you have your map set to custom, and then in the Custom Launch Parameters box enter your desired launch configs.  Hope this was not too late to help.