Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Fully working 6x6 map, quests latest bosses, bioms, freeports everything works

GooberGrape

########UPDATED MAP 8/1/2020##########

Took lots of time to make sure this map worked with no issues!

Enjoy!!!

firewall ports are included in text just paste.

change the "WorldAtlasId": "1234567890", to a unique one, and also change the server name. that is all that needs to be done...

Download link

UPDATED MAP 8/1/2020

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730172086701785209/739100138013851658/Goobers-6x6-updated8-1-2020.zip

video of working quests

https://gyazo.com/9381bee44321b7df31063d91bf1158a1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have run this 6x6 a coupIe times. I had it turned off for a few months but not a dozen people want to play on it. It will not let us zone anywhere, it just freezes and crashes our games and the servers. It doesn't matter if I try a fresh wipe or just turn it on and run it like we were when we shut it off, after applying updates of course.  Is this world build still valid since the patches from 9/15/2019--present? Thanks for your help!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey! When I run this on my rack server, it crashes, can not see any data connections to Redis Database, but I can see Redis info in the grid editor, but when i export all files it is not in jsonfile. I need help. I will run this whole map on my Rackserver 32 core 256 gig ram 4 m.2 disk in raid 0. Hope someone can upload a pack with the right info with ip 127.0.0.1 and database. Sry im new att this

41 minutes ago, Klerkan said:

Hey! When I run this on my rack server, it crashes, can not see any data connections to Redis Database, but I can see Redis info in the grid editor, but when i export all files it is not in jsonfile. I need help. I will run this whole map on my Rackserver 32 core 256 gig ram 4 m.2 disk in raid 0. Hope someone can upload a pack with the right info with ip 127.0.0.1 and database. Sry im new att this

Never mind i think it is Atlas server manager tool that mess upp the file.

• 2 years later...