Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

FRESH SERVER WITH MODS

cheifwiggy

Just started a fresh dayz server with mods .. put them in the parameter custom launch options and the server will let u connect with them but wont load them as Requid mods like other servers any reasons as to why cheers ? will not show mods required to Join the server is there something im doing wrong ?? 

this is what mine looks like if it helps

-dayzserver=DayZServer.exe -mod=@VanillaPlusPlusMap;@BuildAnywhere;@DayZ-Expansion-Notifications;@Airdrop;@PsychoDayZ_SUV;@UnlimitedStamina;@MunghardsItempack;@BaseBuildingPlus;@WeaponReduxPack;@CodeLock;@AdvancedWeaponry;@GraveCross;@DayZ-ExpansionChat;@CarHorn;@Trader;@KillFeed;@CF;@ZomBerry; -scrAllowFileWrite

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2019 at 12:05 AM, JustJ3ss said:

this is what mine looks like if it helps

-dayzserver=DayZServer.exe -mod=@VanillaPlusPlusMap;@BuildAnywhere;@DayZ-Expansion-Notifications;@Airdrop;@PsychoDayZ_SUV;@UnlimitedStamina;@MunghardsItempack;@BaseBuildingPlus;@WeaponReduxPack;@CodeLock;@AdvancedWeaponry;@GraveCross;@DayZ-ExpansionChat;@CarHorn;@Trader;@KillFeed;@CF;@ZomBerry; -scrAllowFileWrite

Are you using a Survival Servers Server?.... I asked that because I am renting one now and I'm trying to get the zomberry admin tools mod to work but I cannot get it to launch correctly.... someone from a support said they had set me up with it because I couldn't figure it out. Later that day I went home and I tried it, the Game Wouldn't launch. So I just deleted the zomberry mod so I could play. I would really like to have that mod any help?

14 hours ago, di734on said:

Are you using a Survival Servers Server?.... I asked that because I am renting one now and I'm trying to get the zomberry admin tools mod to work but I cannot get it to launch correctly.... someone from a support said they had set me up with it because I couldn't figure it out. Later that day I went home and I tried it, the Game Wouldn't launch. So I just deleted the zomberry mod so I could play. I would really like to have that mod any help?

I replied to your ticket earlier today. Most of the server issues should be resolved! If they aren't please let us know via a ticket! :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2019 at 11:01 PM, di734on said:

Zomberry will work, I had some issues when I first tried it.  As someone else posted their config.  You would need to add Zomberry at the end.  Don't try to use Community Online Tools and Zomberry on the same server.  They don't work well together.   You do need CF, Community Framework.  Also you need to get your Zomberry Admin file configured and placed in the correct folder on your server.  That folder path would be Admin\Zomberry.

I had some issues with Zomberry as well... I gave up. A friend has it on his server, and to be honest... It kind of ruined the game for me. Half of the fun to me is looking for items, and the thrill of finding something unique. When any item in the game is a click away, it got boring very quickly.