Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Anyone take a look at this for me

Miss_Worden

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26093

The link above is a script that greatly improves FPS on the Server, and Client side. The issue I'm having (well not an issue just something that annoys me) is with this script enabled - You now have the icons on the map that show Idle units, ect. ect. with very very long names it is rather distracting. 

I am looking for a way to not show them on the map but keep the script intact and working.

See attached picture to see what kind of mess this script makes.

post-8019-0-48509300-1562543520_thumb.jpg

From a quick glance, assuming you are using the script based version of this mod you will want to change the default call line in the init.sqf.

Change if (isServer) then {[1000,-1,true,100,1000,1000]execvm "zbe_cache\main.sqf"}; to if (isServer) then {[1000,-1,false,100,1000,1000]execvm "zbe_cache\main.sqf"};

By default it appears the developer leaves debug on, by disabling debug you should stop seeing all of those markers on the map! Simply put change true to false!

I did that and it stills shows up

[] execVM "addons\statusBar\statusBar.sqf";
execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";
#include "A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_initclient.sqf";
if (isServer) then {[1000,-1,false,100,1000,1000]execvm "zbe_cache\main.sqf"};