Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

BattlEye refusing to disable

I've searched the forums and several websites that give a "how to" on disabling BattlEye, but literally zero of them have yielded any success for me. I've added the -NoBattlEye through the web based config, and pulled the files via FTP and done the same, and yet every single time it shuts off mid load and tells me I need to have BattlEye.

There are lots of suggestions, including modification of batch files to achieve this, but not one of these posts has the semblance of an example. "Pull this file and do this thing" with zero context of where that file is, or how to impose one should it not exist.

Why can't there be a simple option through the host to disable this?
Like, check a box to shut it off. It's just two, maybe four of us going to play on the server.

We have no fear of nor concern for others.

I've caved and let BattlEye install - despite my rabid disdain for things of its nature - and the only thing it's blocked so far is part of my AMD Drivers for some dumb reason.

Could somebody who has set up a server on SurvivalServer please give me an example of exactly what file, at exactly which point, and exactly which location - must have the -NoBattlEye in order to actually purge its worthless arse from the sever needs?

On our servers you will want to do the following to disable BattlEye!

1. Log into your servers Control panel
  2. Click on "Advanced Launch Parameters"
  3. In this tool look for the BattlEye check box and un-check it!
  4. Scroll to the bottom and click on "Save Launch Parameters and Restart Server"

If you need any further assistance with this please submit a support ticket!