Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

SQL request and stuff

Warex

Hello there,

I have some questions, first of all, is it possible to acces to the sql database of the server ?

If yes, what are the connection credentials (port - pass) ?

Then, I want to add the "conan-exiles-admin-map" which is an add-on for the server that will help to check construction and stuff on the map (you should check the github https://github.com/germanrcuriel/conan-exiles-admin-map) but for this, I need to open a new port and launch an executable on the server, is it possible (with a SQL command of course) ? 

If those two are possible it will be really great for the community I am building with some friends. 

Thanks !

Ok, thank you for your answer ! It's going to help me for sure. 

I still have one question that remain about launching the exec that will help me to see stuffs (an admin panel) with the github link above. I need to add the exec to the start server . bat but i can't change it since the server say that i'm not allowed to upload this kind of files ...

Can I launch the exec or do I need to found another solution with this ..?