Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Mods loading incorrectly

shabbster

I didn't see much in the way of a similar issue anywhere else, so I apologize if this was already asked. but:

I have an issue loading mods to my server that's interesting.

I have about 6 mods I want to load, and I put them into the Mods Loading section of the control panel, but only 1 of them seem to want to load.

But here is the kicker... in the game, the server just loads that mod 6 times.

the mod in question is Pickup+.

All the users trying to load the client can see is Pickup+ 6 times

I have the Mods loading in what I assume is the proper way, which is 999999, 999999, 999999 etc etc

Am I doing something wrong?  

Any help would be appreciated.  

Thanks

Nvm, I figured it out.  Maybe my copy/paste skills are not up to par.  It literally copied the same mod  6 times. Can a mod delete this pls?  Thanks

Edited by shabbster

• 3 weeks later...

Did you put a space after the , in your mod list? If you did remove it they should be listed like this 9999999,9999999,9999999,9999999

Hope this fixes your issue.

• 9 months later...

Hey have both done that multiple times, even tried to manually install the mods in the correct order, neither of them have gotten into the game at all. stopped at the message Mod failed validation, and it just says Conan mynikevisit-na sandbox, no mods listed for the failed validation. Both log into single player with no problem with no mods, Neither can get onto any multiplayer server. Always the same error. Both currently reinstalling the bluestacks game.