Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Patch Update

I am having the same issue. After updating my server it shows that it is version 534.18 still and the server is unavailable on the client. I've tried both the regular update and the force update to no avail. 

Server ID 86121

I contacted support about it earlier... This was their response.
No clue on when it'll be updated, though.
65e216f998df47c78a9f98b4f08e623c.png

Basically, we can't update our servers properly until then.
Bit of a bummer, just purchased a new server today.

I'm the same boat with 4 servers offline, your above response is word for word mine. It's been 6 hours and they wont reply back when we ask for updates. Sounds like it's time to blast Twitter and get some attention.

I'm the same boat with 4 servers offline, your above response is word for word mine. It's been 6 hours and they wont reply back when we ask for updates. Sounds like it's time to blast Twitter and get some attention.

It would be convenient for them to have a phone number to call. Hopefully Ryan is alright and they're only having trouble getting a hold of him because he has a hold of his soon to be spouse. :mrgreen:

They are not answering when asked for ETA or update. Lack of communication with them isnt normal and totally unprofessional.

Agreed, normally I receive a reply within minutes. I submitted a ticket requesting ETA last night, but still haven't heard anything. I can understand that things happen, and I am not upset that the game was unavailable yesterday, but it needs to be available today or I will be very frustrated.

I got a list of messages where I asked about every 2 hours for a ETA and no response. This has continued for about 10 hours, never had service like this before.

Just for this response

Dear Traver Yates,

We are still attempting to get in contact with Ryan P., the last I heard from Peter is that he was still unable to reach him. Peter will be back in the office in a few hours, we should know more then. I understand this is a very frustrating issue and I do apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you as well as our other customers!

Is this issue going to be fixed today? This company has the shittiest customer service ever, and what kind of company has only 1 person who can update the servers? should probably put that responsibility in the hands of someone who answers their phone.... Gportal servers are updating and running smoothly. If this isnt fixed by the time i get home and ready to stream ill be moving my servers over to them. Fix your shit

Apologies for the length of this delay, we understand how frustrating this has been for all of you. Ryan is working as we speak to deploy the update to our machines. You should be able to start updating your servers within an hour or two depending on how long it takes to deploy to all of our machines!

are we there yet?

are we there yet, poke poke. im not touching you!

(grats on getting hitched server admin admin ryan p. sry about the timing. dont let it frustrate. its a bonding moment)