Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Cannot create new company

Kjarstin

Hey folks,

I just stripped my servers down and created a new map layout in the server grid editor. Everything seems to be working fine, but no one is able to create a new company.  You get the "Name your new company" box, type in the name and it just hits the cooldown but never creates the company.  We're unable to accept invites to each other's company as well. 

Anyone have any idea what the issue might be?  Or have run into it and have some idea how to fix it?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Kjarstin,

I had the same issue after I put new 4x4 map on our servers no one could join a company. I cleared the CMD folder, Mods folder, saved folder and then did an update\validate and that fixed the no company issue. Be warned that clearing the saved folder means you are starting fresh you lose all data.

Does this have something to do with the ORP bug........ Offline raid protection....

No clue, maybe?

Kjarstin,

I had the same issue after I put new 4x4 map on our servers no one could join a company. I cleared the CMD folder, Mods folder, saved folder and then did an update\validate and that fixed the no company issue. Be warned that clearing the saved folder means you are starting fresh you lose all data.

Thanks, clearing everything and resetting the template was next on my list of to-do.  Hopefully it will work!  :D  Thanks!