Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Help installing steam workshop mods

Brutxl

Please submit a support ticket and we can help you out :)

You guys would do that!?!  I would pay money to have some workshop mods installed on my server.  Like even a few bucks a month for each one to keep them updated and running.  I desperately need a few and know nothing about coding so I am super nervous about screwing that up.  I used to host a Arma Dayz server that had mods built into the control panel menus and I loved that.  It was options you could add.  

You guys would do that!?!  I would pay money to have some workshop mods installed on my server.  Like even a few bucks a month for each one to keep them updated and running.  I desperately need a few and know nothing about coding so I am super nervous about screwing that up.  I used to host a Arma Dayz server that had mods built into the control panel menus and I loved that.  It was options you could add.  

If you submit a support ticket we can provide you with information on how to upload mods yourself or if you'd rather we can provide a price quote for paid installation of mods! :)

• 1 month later...

And how much it will be for Your mods installation? Because its kinda funny and its your business because if You will help him actually if You will install that mods for him then he will stay with You survivalservers and will rent your server for long time, yes? So why you offer him extra quote for mods installation if he did already paid for server? Again, if You will help him and install that mods then you have guaranteed customer for your business? I have the same situation. I tried to install mods with my brother but only unlimited stamina works, no weapons and etc works, so do You care about your business or not?Me and him  I mean the player above so You have now 2 customers who needs Your help guys and i for sure will rent Your server for one year minimum. I sent You post about that but I still dont have answer from You about. I am sorry about my not grammar english (english is not my first language) but I guess its enough understandable and please answer on my post. Thanks.

And how much it will be for Your mods installation? Because its kinda funny and its your business because if You will help him actually if You will install that mods for him then he will stay with You survivalservers and will rent your server for long time, yes? So why you offer him extra quote for mods installation if he did already paid for server? Again, if You will help him and install that mods then you have guaranteed customer for your business? I have the same situation. I tried to install mods with my brother but only unlimited stamina works, no weapons and etc works, so do You care about your business or not?Me and him  I mean the player above so You have now 2 customers who needs Your help guys and i for sure will rent Your server for one year minimum. I sent You post about that but I still dont have answer from You about. I am sorry about my not grammar english (english is not my first language) but I guess its enough understandable and please answer on my post. Thanks.

I replied to your ticket first thing this morning when I got in! 

As for how much we charge and why we charge for mod installations:

• The price will vary depending on the amount of mods that are requested and how complex these mods are to install.
  • We charge for mod work because games like ARMA and DayZ Standalone aren't like other games when it comes to mod work. We have to not only upload the mods but most mods require additional setup within the mission files in order to fully work on the server, this process is time consuming and a bit complex at times so due to this we charge for these services! We also provide information to the customer so they can manually upload mods if they desire and not pay to have them installed.