Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Creature Replacement!

Estharos

Is it possible to replace a certain creature on an specific island with another or adding new creatures to the island. I try the spawner override in the map editor but don't seem to work. Unless I do it wrong. I got some islands on my map that don't have the bear in it, I would like to replace the cobra with the bear.

Cheers,

Ive tried this & also tried the spawner which I know was correct & it didnt work either.... Dont think you can unless you use the Devkit, I even tried spawning the Shieldhorn over the water forcing the spawner but that didnt work either so gave up...

Thats an Oxymoron in itself.... on the one hand it says, You can add spawns but on the other it says, determining which Spawn Entries are used in which Island, which itself means if its not used the only way to add would be.. Da da daaaaa through the Dev kit lol....