Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

2X2 RidgeWay + 19 Explorer Notes + Power-Stones + Kraken

Tallon

I would of thought that was obvious seeing as ive included the Trench Island lol... But yeah its been updated finally hense why I took a little time to just make a few adjustments......

Tallon,

First thanks for all your hard work on the maps. I just put this map on our 2x2 server with the new update. So far it seems that we are not getting any discovery or island names in grid A2 the bottom left grid. Any thoughts on what might cause that?

Im not sure, Did you update this over the top of an already running game or is it a fresh install..... Cos I do know the reason they wiped the servers was that in order to have what they added everything had to be wiped.....

@Tallon

The upper right powerstone island in 0,0 MNT_Y_WU_PVE does not spawn any creatures...zero, no resources either.   What would cause that?  It's only that island it seems.

If they have changed the way the quest system works it would Bork the map, wasnt aware they had ? as for the Island I would assume thats down to upgrading, from what I understand the changes required a fresh start but havent tested that theory....

@tallon   The island I mentioned earlier, MNT_Y_WU_PVE, is broken.  you can't even find it on official.  Some say use the EU version of that island, but for some reason it appears to be broken as well.  So the POWERSTONE 1 island seems to be borked.  ANyone got a clue how to fix?

That Island has been part of the Pack from the start so not sure whats up... Ive even had it in my map & not had issues as its a power stone island & needed to complete the old set of 10...You could always just remove the island & then reload the map so it goes.... but back stuff up first

• 3 months later...

Yes replace it with Mnt Y EU PVE.  You must remove the old version of the island and upload the json to your server with no island, boot it all up.  Then take it down, add the new EU version in the old island's place, upload the json and boot up.  This worked for us and we were also able to add a couple of the new BO islands for tortugar spawns.  We also fixed the freeport spawning issue thanks to this thread.

Anyone else having trouble with not being able to complete quest? I've found the fountain of youth and still can't get Rejuvenated Level 1 complete. I've also done all the discoveries and still haven't gotten veteran explorer. Any assistance is appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2019 at 1:46 PM, OGGuy said:

Yes replace it with Mnt Y EU PVE.  You must remove the old version of the island and upload the json to your server with no island, boot it all up.  Then take it down, add the new EU version in the old island's place, upload the json and boot up.  This worked for us and we were also able to add a couple of the new BO islands for tortugar spawns.  We also fixed the freeport spawning issue thanks to this thread.

Would you be willing to share your file? 

• 3 weeks later...

Dang it I can't get this to work, I did everything like upload the Servergrid.json and the tile but once it's done updating, including reset and starting the map fresh it doesn't start.. anyone have this problem?

Someone mind helping a noob out? I can't seem to figure this out... I literally just upload the json file and clean the save folder, but everytime I join my server, the server stops on its own and I have to restart it but no matter how many times I try it crashes and stops. Any guidance?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We are currently using this set up on our server, we seem to have couple of issues, one is we can not seem to get our map to work, & we also seem to have get stuck passing between grids, is this something anyone can help with, or is this a known xbox bug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found a fix, Put the Servergrid.json into the editor and save it, this fixes the islands, but the npcs wont spawn, the fix for this, (at least for me) was leaving the zone and dieing, then respawning at the free port and they were all back.

THANK YOU TALLON!!!! Using your maps and the standard wiki I have this working. Few newbie questions...

How do I set the Freeport Island? And I assume a Freeport Island has the Freeport NPCs, shipbuilder, etc? I think it might only be available in the lower left quad? Can I force spawn to this island only to help my cohorts?

How do I close down the four instances of the server and DB so that everything is saved? In reverse order of starting them up? Do I just kill the bat file window?

Anything I do in one game.ini file I have to do in the others, correct?

Loving this game!

• 5 weeks later...