Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

New to my own server, Need some help please.

jsand0101

First question i have is my friend who used to have his own server through this same company sent me the files he saved from that game, so im wondering where do i place the files on my pc and how do i load them to the server i have now.

In the folder he sent me they are listed like this

Config - this is a folder with a bunch of stuff in it

game.db-wal - just one file like that

game_backup_1 - just the one file like that

Thanks

Ok so i got my Single player to work with the old files i had from our previous server. but still not with my server. All i had to do with the single player was take the game_backup_1.db and rename it to game and moved it to my single player game and it worked.

Now with the server im using WinSCP and when i do the same thing with my back up file it gives me this error "Coping file to remote side failed. Requested action not taken, file not found or no access" 

and I cant figure this out.

And yes I have a ticket in for this but I don't think they can help. I even sent them the files and they responded that they installed it and im good, Of course I wasn't though, I logged into the game and it was a brand new game.

Someone has to know what I need to do here. Thank you