Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

The World Of ATLAS Ultimate 1X1 Map 1,600,000 Units

Tallon

There will always be slight render issues due to the 200k over sizing..... Map should load ok though but from what I understand from the large patch a fresh start is required which is why they had to insist on a fresh start too... so if your running the old map & update to this one chances are it wont work until you do a FULL clean & start fresh..

First Off I love the Job you did on this Map. Thank You very much for the time you put into doing it.

Is there anyway to turn off or Turn down the Boss Mobs Hit points? ,  Like The Damned Crew ect.... Is That something to do with what you have done in the .Json file , if not does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks Again

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Kraken_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Draco_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Hydra_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="FireElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="RockElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Cyclops_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Gorgon_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Yeti_Character_BP_Child_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Kraken_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Draco_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Hydra_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="FireElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="RockElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Cyclops_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Gorgon_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Yeti_Character_BP_Child_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Kraken_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Draco_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Hydra_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="FireElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="RockElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Cyclops_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Gorgon_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Yeti_Character_BP_Child_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Kraken_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Draco_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Hydra_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="FireElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="RockElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Cyclops_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Gorgon_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Yeti_Character_BP_Child_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3

Thank You for that.

Do I put that in the "GameUserSettings.ini Custom Code" ?

Top Middle your spawn in point should be one & middle left also ?

I'll take a look again, but did not see one at the spawn point we tested all 4 spawn points and all 4 spawned on the same random sandbank in the middle of nowhere lol.

Set the map as home on the Cpanel then 12 Oclock just below is the spawn island.... There is a 2nd but cant remember which one it is without looking haha....

• 2 weeks later...

does this map have whales on it..Ive looked all around the frozen islands to no avail?

There are sperm whales (Called Mean Whales in the wiki) close to the northern power stone islands, but I have yet to see a blue whale myself after a while on the map.

Been trying for a few days to get this 1x1 map to work.  Tried uploading through FTP using Window File Explorer.  Got the files in there.  Followed Tallons directions from the SS Control Panel.  Checked boxes on clean steamCMD/mod/saves, and reset template.  It always reverts back to the default SS 1x1 map after clicking "save and restart".  Then tried uploading the files through the SS Control Panel's "grid customization/advanced" section using the selection buttons.  Selected the obvious choice for the "servergrid.json" file, but you can only choose 1 file for the map when there are 2 in the folder......?  I selected the MapImp.jpg for that one, but after clicking "save/restart" my server still reverted back to the default 1x1 map.

What am I missing?  Tried just clicking "stop" then "restart" after directly uploading through the FTP, but that didn't seem to work either.  Something keeps reverting it back to the default.   At some point after clicking "save/restart" in the SS CP I can click on the "server.json" button to view it and it is the correct one, but once it finally goes "ready" it's back to the default map.

Then suddenly I wondered if I had clicked the (?) next to the Map Tiles Browse button.  Got to zip that..... got it.  See if it works now....keeping fingers crossed.

Still the same...reverts to the default map.  Weird part is....after zipping up the 2 map files thinking this may have been the issue.. when the server started without issue I loaded into the actual Freeport next to the dock for the first time.  Which made me think....great it worked!   A few things seemed different.  When I chopped on the small palms I got wood instead of strongwood.... still thinking it worked.   Looked at the map..... that doesn't look right.  Didn't work.  Still default map.....  What are the servers good for if you can't load up a custom map?  I know it's got to be me doing something wrong....but what?

Found my issue...  But I think this Ultimate map needs an update.  I couldn't get it to work.  Atlas The Explorer did work.

Missing?  Before you drag and drop the files... edit the server info in the servergrid.json file.   Open the original default from the FTP, copy that info from the appropriate lines, and it works.  For some reason I was thinking that info would have been dynamically put in.... not sure why it couldn't be.

Good job on the maps Tallon.  

Probably in one of the in files. Should be a toggle on the SS cp for bosses...maybe. I couldn't get this map to work, but Tallons Atlas the Explorer map does have working discoveries for islands.

Correction: Thought Tallon's AtE map discoveries were working.  Then I notice I have no discoveries, and using the spyglass shows bubbles around islands, even the one you are on.  So they don't work.  Didn't see any other bubbles either.  Then again I just discovered how to use the spyglass.  Amazing game.....but the use of things is so illogical/arcadish that it makes it difficult to figure stuff out when nothing works on face value as it should in real life. 

Probably in one of the in files. Should be a toggle on the SS cp for bosses...maybe. I couldn't get this map to work, but Tallons Atlas the Explorer map does have working discoveries for islands.

I didn't see anything in the SS cp to turn them off. They do have a "Excluded Item ID(s)" but it's unconfirmed working for Altas. I did put The ID's of the boss's in  there and it doesn't work. :(

Thanks for the map so far it looks amazing,

How do I get out of the Free Port Zone? I spawned down the bottom right, claimed the island and crafted a Raft but it seems no matter where I go on the map it says I can't gain XP while in a Free Port zone.

Thanks for the map so far it looks amazing,

How do I get out of the Free Port Zone? I spawned down the bottom right, claimed the island and crafted a Raft but it seems no matter where I go on the map it says I can't gain XP while in a Free Port zone.

If you didn't figure this out, you need to change the setting in the SS CP under Modify Server Config for "Claim Home Server XP".  Then it will allow you to level beyond 8.  You can also change another setting there that will allow you to set the skill level without having any discoveries.

First of all, thank you so much for creating this map!  My friends and I have been having a blast with it so far.  I do have a few questions though.  I've noticed the map in the very upper left corner is pretty bugged.  It doesn't render anything except creatures and the base terrain.  no foliage, rocks ,etc.  i opened the map in the editor and swapped it out for another variant of that same island and that seemed to fix it.  I was wondering if any one else has made a fix for this?  Also, has anyone been able to fix the Spawn regions?  all 4 spawn points start us off at some random island south of the trench, rather than the freeport north of the trench.  i've tried adjusting in the editor but nothing changes no matter what i do.  would be very interested to learn if anyone else has fixed this as well.

• 3 weeks later...

hey so im trying to get this working on my 1x1 survival server and i cant get it to work. keeps crashing on server start up. if anyone who has gotten it to work could let me know what i have to change or do i would appreciate it. i have tried using SS grid customization tool and just dropping it in via ftp and i checked all the clean boxes each time i tried to start it.

edit: so i got 1.2 to work fine but 1.3 keeps crashing my server on start up not sure what to look for error wise in 1.3

First off, thanks for putting this together! Looks amazing!

Been trying for a week to get this working in Single Player with no luck tho :(

I've tried the 2x2 and 3x3 from this forum as well and they all lead me to the error at the end.

I even get this error when I try to load the 1x1 or 2x2 template files that are packaged with the map grid editor from the studio itself.

Anyone have any ideas? Single player is filled with hours of pointless sailing when its 15x15 :(

Fatal error!

VERSION: 209.34 
AtlasGame.exe!AShooterGameState::OnRep_CompressedGridBlobs() (0x00007ff7ce712e74) + 20 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamestate.cpp:3224]
AtlasGame.exe!AShooterGameState::BeginPlay() (0x00007ff7ce70bfe7) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamestate.cpp:1887]
AtlasGame.exe!AActor::PostActorConstruction() (0x00007ff7cf9fa00a) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\actor.cpp:2652]
AtlasGame.exe!AActor::PostSpawnInitialize() (0x00007ff7cf9f9ddb) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\actor.cpp:2575]
AtlasGame.exe!UWorld::SpawnActor() (0x00007ff7cfbc6f4f) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\levelactor.cpp:349]
AtlasGame.exe!AGameMode::PreInitializeComponents() (0x00007ff7cfb0563b) + 111 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gamemode.cpp:405]
AtlasGame.exe!AShooterGameMode::PreInitializeComponents() (0x00007ff7ce6bfb7e) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamemode.cpp:9794]
AtlasGame.exe!ULevel::RouteActorInitialize() (0x00007ff7cfbc3a06) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\level.cpp:1922]
AtlasGame.exe!UWorld::InitializeActorsForPlay() (0x00007ff7cfdf7472) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:3416]
AtlasGame.exe!UEngine::LoadMap() (0x00007ff7cfdc50ea) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:10384]
AtlasGame.exe!UEngine::Browse() (0x00007ff7cfdbf96c) + 40 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:8913]
AtlasGame.exe!UEngine::TickWorldTravel() (0x00007ff7cfdc0488) + 65 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:9085]
AtlasGame.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff7cfb017dc) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1156]
AtlasGame.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff7cdf4e3af) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2733]
AtlasGame.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff7cdf48c5c) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
AtlasGame.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff7cdf50e3a) + 5 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
AtlasGame.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff7cdf50f68) + 8 bytes [h:\yarkupdatesingleplayertest\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
AtlasGame.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff7d0e385f9) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffeb9d34034) + 0 bytes [unknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffeba8b3691) + 0 bytes [unknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffeba8b3691) + 0 bytes [unknownFile:0]

Don't think you can use these in the SP mode of the game. When the Blackwood map arrives that option will probably become available.... although someone may have figured out how.

I've seen several posts on Steam and the official forums regarding the same issue with other custom maps.

The devs said it should work in the patch notes but haven't responded to ticket or forum...

v208.1

- Single Player Beta Mode

Note: Whilst not a formal system, Singleplayer users can play on any world json they want, by just replacing these files:
\ShooterGame\ServerGrid.json
\ShooterGame\ServerGrid\
 (the map images)

When doing so, please back up your SavedAtlasLocal folder, and then delete your save data using the in-game save delete button.

• 3 weeks later...

I have 1.3 up and running. This is the first server i have hosted so my experience is limited. Everything has gone smoothly, except I spawn in the same place no matter which island i choose. It seems like each time the server is restarted it picks and island and will only spawn players on that island. If i restart the server again it will pick a different island. Is anyone able to tell me how I can fix this? I took a look at it in grid editor but I am not sure what i am looking for.

Well, I triy to run this map on a nitrado server. But I dont know how.... It seems I have it now online, but I cannot join. It always says "no response from server"...

• 2 weeks later...

Just started 1.2 on a private server and the power stones don't seem to be spawning...  they are showing on the map but there is nothing there when I get there (even tried teleporting directly to them)

Can anyone help me out?

On 8/16/2019 at 2:53 AM, Apoc said:

Just started 1.2 on a private server and the power stones don't seem to be spawning...  they are showing on the map but there is nothing there when I get there (even tried teleporting directly to them)

Can anyone help me out?

We can take a look if you send in a support ticket.