Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

ISO Crystal Isle Map

ratster69

Is there a resource that shows me how to get the ISO Crystal Isle map running on my server? Or, if anyone is running it, could you please paste your custom command line for me to see minus private settings.

I've made the Anzah map using the custom command line before so I'm a little familiar.

Thanks

Edited by ratster69

Your post doesn't specify all that you've done so I ask these questions.

1. Do you have the Map ID by itself in the Map ID field and do not have it in the Mod ID(s) field ?

2. Does your Custom Launch Parameters start something like this?

CrystalIsles?Multihome=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Port=xxxxxx?QueryPort=xxxxxxx?SessionName=xxxxxxxxxxx?MaxPlayers=xx?listen?ServerPassword=?ServerAdminPassword=xxxxx?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=xxxxxx?AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArkxxxxx?ModMapID804312798?GameModIDs=xxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Did you start server first with only Map mod and no others active?( I had a map mod that didn't work with another mod once. Had to remove and then add mods one at a time until found conflict.)

The info tabs on the control panel have some good pointers and the one for the Custom Launch Parameters field will give you examples populated with your server info so you don't have to construct your line from scratch.

Btw, I'm still learning this stuff myself, so I might not know what I'm doing. :wink:

thx for your reply, the problem i am having is when I put the custom map command line in the field box, it tells me the command line is either too short or exceeds 2018 characters.

Here is what I put in it:

CrystalIsles?Multihome=xx.xx.xxx.xx?Port=xxxxx?QueryPort=xxxxx?SessionName=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?MaxPlayers=xx?listen?ServerPassword=xxxxxxxxxxxx?ServerAdminPassword=xxxxxxxxxxx?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=xxxxx?AltSaveDirectoryName=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?MapModID=804312798?GameModIDS=xxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxx,etc

I'm probably going put in a ticket and ask SS