Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

1X1 Atlas The Explorer (All 19 Official Explorer Notes)

Tallon

1X1 Atlas The Explorer (All 19 Official Explorer Notes) (Not tested) I will remove this once someone Confirms ive done it right..

Here we have a 1X1 Custom Map with all Resources & all Animals Including all 19 Explorer Notes for anyone who wishes to collect them for Steam... Im not 100% sure if set this up right so if you run this & find an Error I will try to fix it...

EpicSpawn Over-Rides have been included for the following, Gentle whales, Mermaids, Monster Gentle Whale & the Squid..

Included are my own Servergamedatas1 Info, NPC ships cut by half along with their difficulty, Chances for Hot&Cold, FOG removed & wave scattering has been reduced as ive noticed a big difference it makes to FPS in game for the Client

Also Includes Trader Routes, NPCship Routes along with the NPCGhostship Galleon Route Who Travels the Top right Outer Cold Islands..

Proof Of Coverage

info.png

View Of Map

MapImg.jpg

Link To Download File:

https://tinyurl.com/y7e6jc7x

Link To Download v1.1

https://tinyurl.com/y9cj4f7v

1 Power Stone has been added to each of the 4 PVE Islands, Note without all 8 PVE Islands its not really possible to collect them so ive added the 4, The Islands are only really there as a challenge & to gather Mythos...

v1.1 Updated the PowerStone config to hopefully Fix the issue, Bare in mind it generates all powerstones even though there are only 4, 1 in each corner plus the ghostship middle right

I think 1 of their patches stops you from Purchasing Crew below a certain number so left it in.. Plus the resources on that Map is one of the best to complete the full resource list, I figure its like this because its a starter Island...

Starter islands always only have the generic versions of resources (that can't be used in mythic bp's) so there is no point having more than one ... the crew bug has been fixed and didn't have anything to do with having more than one recruiter anyway.

Either way dosent matter I just edited the map and swapped out that island and with that resource checker website still checks out for all resources/animals. Just changed over to the southern freeport as the starting spot cuz it was a cooler island with the waterfall and all. changed out the northern freeport for Cay_F_WR cuz it is a really cool looking island with 2 skulls with waterfalls heh.

Other than that the map seems really great thanks for all the effort :)

One last thing ... I believe this powerstone should be down in the bottom corner shouldn't it?

I would try to fix it but i've not had much luck with the powerstones.

unknown.png

Powerstones are a Pain In Da Ass lol.... (As in Donkey lol) I think Survival Servers believe that just adding the code to their default maps just makes them work... It doesnt as they Require the Island associated with said Powerstone... Which is why its Difficult to get all 8 plus the Ghostship plus the Endboss spawn as it needs nearly an entire Grid all to itself... Ill take a look at the map & check why the Stone isnt set to were its suppose to be lol...

Take the default SS Map with its 3 starter zones & 1 Island... Now add in the Endboss, Icon is displayed BUT no end boos appears cos if it did it would render every Island useless as nothing spawns around the Endboss for approx 3/4 of the grid from the center outwards....

"(QuestEntries=((QuestID=0,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete',QuestName=\"Voyage of Power\",QuestDescription=\"Journey across the ATLAS to hunt for the Power Stones, and then bring them to the Center Maw!\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance10\"),QuestPointsOfInterest=((PointOfInterestID=0,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 1\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance1\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.109228,Y=0.097024),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon.Item_InfinityGem_Icon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=1,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 2\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance2\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.892740,Y=0.108008),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon2.Item_InfinityGem_Icon2',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=2,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 3\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance3\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.118381,Y=0.881757),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon3.Item_InfinityGem_Icon3',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=3,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 4\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance4\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.888941,Y=0.887859),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon4.Item_InfinityGem_Icon4',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=4,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 5\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance5\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.000000,Y=0.000000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon5.Item_InfinityGem_Icon5',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=5,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 6\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance6\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.000000,Y=0.000000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon6.Item_InfinityGem_Icon6',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=6,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 7\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance7\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.000000,Y=0.000000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon7.Item_InfinityGem_Icon7',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=7,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 8\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance8\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.000000,Y=0.000000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon8.Item_InfinityGem_Icon8',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=8,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 9 - Ghost Ship Route\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance9\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.890300,Y=0.505256),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete.HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon.HUD_GhostShip_Icon'),(PointOfInterestID=9,PointOfInterestName=\"Bring all 9 Power Stones to Center Maw\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.000000,Y=0.000000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete.HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon.HUD_BossLocation_Icon')))))",

The above Txt is moddified to hopefully Fix the Issue.... Ive posted it in case you wish to add it directly to your Json as im not 100% sure what will happen if you over ride the new Json even thouoght the only thing changed is this TXT.....

I'll add it in and see ... and yeah I know about the kraken and the no spawning bit ... kind of annoying heh.

I'm pretty sure SS just uses the default 1x1 json so really its grapeshot that added all the quest markers in.

Edit: Seems to have fixed it :) cheers o/

And then you go and make the bigger map with more stuff in it .... DAMN YOU!!!

JK lol other map looks good btw ... doubt my wife wants to start over again tho hah.

BTW renaming the island names like that is a bad idea. You just want to use discovery zones to name the islands.

• 11 months later...

This map looks great but when i try to implement it on my hosted server the ram usage shoots up to 140% any way to mitigate this? maybe changing some values? any help would be appreciated as I am new to custom maps. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone running this map on GTX Gaming? Trying to install this map but its just fail after fail. Am I supposed to replace the original ServerGrid folder and ServerGrid.json files with the ones provided in your folder? Tryed few times but the server doesnt start at all. The other problem is that I cant get the ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json file on any server. Tryed FTP and direct upload on Nitrado and GTX but it doesnt work for me. Any advice would be very helpfull. 

Hello. Would it be possible to build a 1×1 bigger and make maw and power stones work. Ik its hard on the ram but if everything is spread out correctly should it work. I've been building my own and testing a few things. Just wanted to ask this here

• 5 months later...