Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

1X1 The World Of ATLAS (EXPERIMENTAL)

Tallon

Haha, so I got the map up and running. The water is glowing neon pink though. Kinda makes it hard to see anything at all. Not sure it's the maps fault or something on my end. Thanks for the map though.

Im curious on how do you set this up? I followed the same directions you gave for using the custom map on another post but this time the server stops after it loads. 

Im currently running this map on my server & have had no issues, check Mod IDs if you have any as I had a crash using 3 cos 1 conflicted... Go into your Saved folder & check Logs.... Did you do a full wipe before using this, Did you Upload the files VIA FTP making sure it asked to Over-Write ....

Running a Custom Map requires a FULL wipe including Cache or Clean CMDFolder, Clean Mods folder, Clean Save Folder........

Get back to me if your still having Issues.... Ive also Noticed aswell That once the Json is loaded onto the server all the Info needed is Injected so its a Used copy of the original & takes in considerable changes..

Download v1.6 Do a FULL clean install using the Method above & try again & let me know....

Untitled.png

Ive Fully Tested the End version & posted it seperate for people... I think its as good as I can get using a single Cluster & trying to include as much as possible while there still being enough water so you cant just swim across the map...

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6858-the-world-of-atlas-ultimate-1x1-map-1600000-units/