Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Tallon

2X2 Full Pve Enslaught v1.3 Complete

Yes & Yes...... & Ive never tried to have multiple Ghost ships but dont see why Not as the Instance in question calls the BPC from within the Map... Nope Dont mod using the Dev kit.... I only Mod Assembly, 7 days to die & a few other bits & bobs... I like Map making, I was one of the makers of the original Assault map from Valve back in the day using world craft.. Did work on Dust2 & a few others.... Getting old now & work from Home so just tinker with small things these days..

One issue we seem to be having. All the island soil types are "tropical" I've checked all the island types on the map.

No matter where I go to place a crop plot.

Whether on a thatch or wood foundation. All the soil types are tropical.

Also, crossing into the other grids results in negative skill points.

I would Imagine these maps will be oput of date due to all the Major patching... Before use it would probably be a good thing to load it up into the editor & resave, They all worked fine before these major changes so probably a good chance that those are causing strange things to happen

Quite fun map and thanks for it. Got it few days ago and i did resave it in editor but i encountered few issues and maybe you or someone else have idea what could be wrong.

Discoveries are not working at all, went trough whole 0,1 cluster, every island every corner of it and no discoveries are being triggered. Same happened on 1x1 map from you i found also here.

Second issue is there is no NPC-s at all on 0,1 cluster (home server) either, not sure how to check what could be wrong with that. NPC were in vilages in 1x1 map i mentioned earlier.

Third issues, probably not related with map but worth to mention is that no one playing on my server have working hammer, can repair with e but not with hammer itself.

Managed to put all quests except frost cave one, not sure there is island with that cave anyway on map.

Any help would be appreciated!

On 6/4/2019 at 6:35 AM, Tallon said:

I would Imagine these maps will be oput of date due to all the Major patching... Before use it would probably be a good thing to load it up into the editor & resave, They all worked fine before these major changes so probably a good chance that those are causing strange things to happen

@Tallon, are you still updating this map by chance?