Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Questions about renting

cma78

So first i notice there's no livechat, skype or direct contact, tickets is the worst form of support, it gives the customer a very poor first expression and generally support takes longer that it should.

I am currently renting at Nitrado which seems to fail providing mod support, so i\m not renting from them again.

Does SurvivalServers have mod and custom map support ? i won't rent here unless it does.

It allows for placing the Mod numbers directly into the Json file & then allowing for that file to be uploaded using either the Cpanel or direct via FTP as for support tickets, So long as you take into account theres a 6 hour difference between them & me mine have always been delt with very professionally...

It allows for placing the Mod numbers directly into the Json file & then allowing for that file to be uploaded using either the Cpanel or direct via FTP as for support tickets, So long as you take into account theres a 6 hour difference between them & me mine have always been delt with very professionally...

Does this need to be applied to all servers or just the home server. ?

The ui for the server is fine, but there's no inherit to the expansion servers or a way to config all the clusters at once or starting/stopping all at once, which makes it a nightmare to have more servers, i bet no ini files are inherited either.

I was expecting a lot more.

The ui for the server is fine, but there's no inherit to the expansion servers or a way to config all the clusters at once or starting/stopping all at once, which makes it a nightmare to have more servers, i bet no ini files are inherited either.

You can push out changes from our Modify Server Config tool to all of your servers at once. This same feature will be added to our Advanced Launch Params tool soon as well.

The game literally came out last month. You have to allow time to add features.

We don't provide phone support and never will. It's just not the type of service that would benefit from it. Live chat is pretty much the same deal. Most of the providers on the phone/live chat ask you to open up a support ticket for lots of issues and to me that just makes no sense to run it in the first place.

Support tickets are our only form of direct support and they allow attaching screenshots, writing out detailed explanations and guides, etc. You cannot get that from phone/live chat.