Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

custome map islands not harvestable

MrWartooth

hey guys so i finaly got off my freeport this morning set sail looking for new resources and the first two islands i came across i couldnt harvest any resources from. wondering if anyone else has run into this issue and if so if they know how to fix it at all. should mention i sailed home to see if it was server wide and it was not.

We are having the same problem with some island on the 2x2 grid that has been customized. We noticed it isn't every island and we also noticed that the islands that are having the problem it isn't island wide. There are small sections where we can harvest. 

Another thing we noticed on these impacted islands is that there are areas where we run into invisible rocks/barriers. Not sure what the problem is, but it sure is annoying. Was hoping some more people had similar issues and a possible fix. I am sure  if it is a map editor problem or a game bug. 

We are having the same problem with some island on the 2x2 grid that has been customized. We noticed it isn't every island and we also noticed that the islands that are having the problem it isn't island wide. There are small sections where we can harvest. 

Another thing we noticed on these impacted islands is that there are areas where we run into invisible rocks/barriers. Not sure what the problem is, but it sure is annoying. Was hoping some more people had similar issues and a possible fix. I am sure  if it is a map editor problem or a game bug. 

hey so i did get the fix to this theirs two fixs one takes a bit to implement but shouldnt run anything the second mean fresh wipe which i did because we wernt very far in the game. 

fix number 1 is to load the server grid into the editor hit the "delete" button on the island and replace it( DO NOT HIT THE REMOVE BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT THIS REMOVES IT FROM THE MAP EDITOR PERMANENTLY) the issue is do to an old map image or something i dont realy understand it myself but it did work for me now as long as you havent built on the island it wont matter if the island is shited a bit from were it was before.

fix number 2 is to delete your game save file and start fresh this also removes the ghosting but is a fresh wipe