Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

1x1 Custom Map Extreme Islands

Tallon

(UPDATED !! 22/01/2019) V1.3

Here we have a 1x1 Custom Map with plenty of Decent sized Islands & some smaller ones.. Added NPC Tracks between the main Islands, Added 6 Discovery points so if like me you play with a much higher Max level its possible to reach the max goal..

Added some Cold, Temperate & Sandy Islands so there's a bit more variety when Traveling on only a 1x1 server like myself..

Pic Below
CellImg_0-0.jpg

Download File Below

https://tinyurl.com/y7w4u6c6

Download Link v1.3

https://tinyurl.com/y9no6fe6

Made in the Editor using the Original Survival Servers Json file, Tested & Working, Generates the power stones as it should :). Contains 2 PVE dedicated Islands for those of you that wish to be able to take on the Gorgons, Hydras & the Fire Elementals :)

v1.3 Updated some code, Ajusted spawns, Added custom spawns of Mermaids, Gentle whales & other, Updated Island code & also updated all Routes, Included GhostShip in the center so theres something else to Blap :) Updated Trader Routes with NPCtrader9..

I loaded this up because i'm trying to find islands with mobs that drop Mythos for crafting.  Are there any cyclops or yetis on this tile set?

Also is there any way to reduce the number of ghost ships?  They were like massive packs littered about the place.

Ive NO idea how to dictate how many ships there are, I figure thats the game code, Nothing to do with the Map.... Mythos can be found on 3 of the Islands if I guessed correctly 2 for Defo... There the Islands that end in PVE which there is 2... As for Mythos that will take some doing cos the average Hydra drops upto 2000 & the average BPC requires 30k, I have a Mythical Pike BPC & thats 60k Mythos lol I see ARK devs are still using the Retarded amounts from there drops when you need 50k Metal to make a Pick haha

Keep in mind ive set this Map up for people who ONLY play PVE..... Its heavy on Damage in the sense of what spawns which for the most part is dangerous stuff...

Great map! Thanks!

Noticed that the compass map is not showing the correct location.

It shows I'm standing far offshore of the main center of the world island but I'm standing on land.

The Non Harvesting Bug has nothing to do with the Editor itself or the way it works.. It seems to be a Core bug when the Island is 1st Generated as said by the Devs, The reason it hasnt been corrected yet is because the Official servers do not have this issue

Youll also Find Island with the Opposite Bug were as the Trees, Rocks & so on last 10x longer than there suppose to meaning you get 100x more resources....  If your not to far into your game you could try a Full clean install so it regenerates the Map & Islands new to see if that Fixes it if not let me know the affected Islands & Ill find out there resources & change them.. I think around 10 people are running this Map & no one has mentioned this so it is a Fluke... Im afraid...

The other thing I should Mention is if you were running the older version & then upgraded to the new you will get Issues, As stated above I made this map last week so alot of stuff I know now was missing so it was updated with all that & I took the opportunity to ajust the Islands & add 1 extra which would require a fresh install which is why I left the old file there for download just in case...

This looks fantastic Tallon. I have downloaded it but I have no idea where to put it or how to get it up on a server. I have 4 servers rented and would like to use your map for one of them. Is this possible and if it is, how would I go about doing it? Thanks much!

The Non Harvesting Bug has nothing to do with the Editor itself or the way it works.. It seems to be a Core bug when the Island is 1st Generated as said by the Devs, The reason it hasnt been corrected yet is because the Official servers do not have this issue

Youll also Find Island with the Opposite Bug were as the Trees, Rocks & so on last 10x longer than there suppose to meaning you get 100x more resources....  If your not to far into your game you could try a Full clean install so it regenerates the Map & Islands new to see if that Fixes it if not let me know the affected Islands & Ill find out there resources & change them.. I think around 10 people are running this Map & no one has mentioned this so it is a Fluke... Im afraid...

The other thing I should Mention is if you were running the older version & then upgraded to the new you will get Issues, As stated above I made this map last week so alot of stuff I know now was missing so it was updated with all that & I took the opportunity to ajust the Islands & add 1 extra which would require a fresh install which is why I left the old file there for download just in case...

Thank you. I appreciate that information. I have no one playing on my server thus far and will try a fresh install.

Ive noticed after modifying a world, its important to wipe the saves. I had this problem with Ark when using custom maps.  Its fixed my problem every time. 

That's exactly what I had to do. All is well now. Thank you

This looks fantastic Tallon. I have downloaded it but I have no idea where to put it or how to get it up on a server. I have 4 servers rented and would like to use your map for one of them. Is this possible and if it is, how would I go about doing it? Thanks much!

If you have 4 servers you will need to use a 2x2 setup mate, Assuming your not going to run all of them as single maps... Click the link below :)

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6841-2x2-full-pve-enslaught-v13-complete/

Setting this up is not simple for someone who doesnt know the bascis so you have 2 choices.... Put in a Ticket & ask a mod to sort it for you or try yourself, Personally Id go with the latter as its always better to atleast have a go.... Now to try an explain this lol.... :)

Make sure all servers are shut down, Have all 4 server pages up & loaded from 1 to 4 in that order... Log into Server 1 Via FTP (Filezilla) is a good program, Download my RAR file & drag the 2 files & 1 folder onto the desktop... Then goto your FTP on the right were you see the game files & double click Shootergame folder so it opens up...

DRAG using left click both files & the folder & drop them into the box on the right making sure you not hovering over a folder when you do it....If you get a confirmation box asking you to over write you have done it correctly... Now on the Cpanel were you have your X & Y part you need to fill in the seemless server part.....

0 , 0 is upper left, 0 , 1 is lower left, 1 , 0 is upper right, and 1 , 1 is lower right

My map is using Bottom left for the Freeport so the first numbers are 0 0 which is top left..... The next server to set up is Bottom left which is the freeport server or HOMESERVER so do as you did above & in the X & Y place 0 & 1 also check the box that says Homeserver.. Make sure all the other servers DO NOT have this checked....

Do the same again for the 3rd server & use 1 & 0 then the last server which is number 4 use the following 1 & 1 then select cleancmd folder clean mods folder clean save folder & select update & validate on all 4 then click save & restart on all 4.... if it doesnt work after this put in a support ticket :)

Thank you. I appreciate that information. I have no one playing on my server thus far and will try a fresh install.

If your doing a Fresh install may I suggest Using v1.3 its much further along in updates as all the current stuff learnt has been added to that which was missing before....

Tallon,

Thank you very much for laying that out for me. I'm not a total novice as I do take care of my 4 servers through ftp and I already use filezilla to do so. I had no clue how to load your map onto them though but with your layout it was super easy! I had it up and running in 20 minutes with no problems. As others have said, we did end up loading into A1 and when we died, we were sent back to A1 as well. I just cleared the folders and rebooted the servers and all was fixed and it's running smooth.

Thank you again for helping me out, we're enjoying the work you did, it's a great map and gives us access to the content we would only get on official servers. Bravo to you buddy. 

I added as Much as possible But couldnt add that much.. There are better Maps that you could run so if you ever decide to fresh wipe check them out as most if not all now include a lot more from the Official servers... & your welcome :)