Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Cant Setup A Profiles Folder

takenplea

I have tried multiple ways, and I cant set up the profiles so that i can install mods that require it like for traders, i already have some mods working but the mods that require a profiles folder will not work, is there any possible way to get it working atm?

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently having problems with the Trader mod as well. I tried setting the server profile folder as follows "-profiles=/Admin" and when I am in game the Trader mod is giving me a notification that Trader data is missing from the server. Help?

If you are using Custom Launch Parameters you don't need to set -profiles=Admin, our system will point to this location by default. If you are still running into an issue, submit a support ticket and we can take a look!

• 8 months later...

Having the same issue, and my profile folder is located under admin. I've tried calling the profile directly as well, and that doesn't work either. Tried updating the server along with the changes. Ticket #773134

On 10/9/2019 at 10:38 PM, Nuggus said:

Having the same issue, and my profile folder is located under admin. I've tried calling the profile directly as well, and that doesn't work either. Tried updating the server along with the changes. Ticket #773134

Replied to the ticket.