Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Option to upload INI files

Miss_Worden

Please :) Give us the option to upload the INI files. For some odd reason my ISP does not like your FTP servers. I can not connect with out jumping through rings of fire to get to the FTP side of my servers. (I have break out my cell phones hotspot to connect) 

I don't think you understand, my FTP is fine, and works great if I do not use my main ISP. For some reason it hangs up on the 'welcome message from Filezilla' I have also went and bought a 10.00 windows store FTP program that does the same. The minute I turn on my hotspot and use that to connect to my servers FTP it connects instantly. 

This all I get

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...

Strange thing is, Survival Servers does it to me on my main ISP, as does Nit.. something host, but G-portal and ArkServers.io do not act like that on my main isp they work fine all the time.

I bought that for 9.99 and I get the same result - it is something blocking me and I don't know what. Like I said if I switch to my Mobile Hotspot (and change nothing .. and I mean nothing but my internet connection) FTP works flawlessly. Flip Side - my main ISP I can FTP to my 4 Gportal Servers just fine. But can't here.